Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'd Rather Be Crafting

In the last few days, I've found myself to be "totally mentally checked out". Somehow, a post involving my cat arose and all I can say is "Dude, I dunno what happened"
These few days have also opened my eyes about what my future entails, and it's not here in "Hayward"
I began digging through my desk and found somewhat of a diary of what my last year in "Hayward" has produced.....and man, I must really hate it here.


Please note: The drawings to the left on the purple lined paper are dated from July 2009 to January 2010, the drawings to the right on white paper and ripped sticky notes are dated from February 2010 to Present
The drawings get better over time when I start to realize that I hate my "situation"

SO ALL BE WARNED! If you find me doodling and it looks AMAZING, that means I hate you.

In other news: I crafted this cute necklace last night once I got home last night from a long hard day at the office.

Yeah you want? No, you can't have! SON!


No comments:

Post a Comment