Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Everything Francoise

Many of you may know the most HILARIOUS cat in the world. YUH! Francoise. She's the apple of my eyeballs.
Unfortunately, due to a slight misalignment in the planets, she's not allowed to stay with me at my place :*( At this time she is renting a room from my Mother until I can find an apartment or home that will allow her to stay with me for an extra deposit.
She has recently expressed how much she misses me by letting me take these pictures of her when I come to visit. There was a time when Francoise just plainly loathed photographs. So CLEARLY she misses me.
She is a prospective lolcat and an aspiring keyboard cat.
She's a Taurus like me, hilarious.

Francoise: Fat Fran, French Fry, Piggy
ODB - Oh Da Baby
Bask in the glory that is FRANCOISE

No comments:

Post a Comment